Monday 4 February 2013

From Pop Up Shops to a fantastic new job!


Alina Isaev worked with me at my ecommerce business, HUMM Alpaca Knitwear (www.hummshop.com) as part of a government funded scheme for interns two years ago, and I am really proud to say that she has gone on to land herself a brilliant job as the SEO Copywriter and Social Media Manager at CarpetRight! See her tweets and follow her here! @carpetright

I took her under my wing and taught her about setting up pop up shops, how to deal with the public when selling – being approachable and friendly yet letting the buyers have space to browse, plus I helped her on her PR skills – and in return I had a truly loyal assistant who went out of her way to work at the fashion shows and events we organised. I really enjoyed giving her ‘on the job’ training, and am so pleased to see that along with her tenacity and natural flair she has been snapped up!

Here is her lovely testimonial in LinkedIn:


We're here to help:

Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook
Visit our website www.promoteyourshop.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment